PurePort Lightning made the Too 10 List by InterestingEngineering.com in an article called:
Bought a new iPhone recently? Here are 10 handy accessories for the apple of your eye!
Check out the mention here.
"This iPhone cleaning kit is ideal for those who want to keep their iPhone in the best condition possible."
About Interesting Engineering
Interesting Engineering has a social media presence with over 10 million followers on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Their magazine website gets over 10 million visitors per month.
The online magazine covers topics such as innovation, science, culture, health, and transportation. Founded in 2011 by Hüseyin Kilic, a native of Turkey, the magazine's mission is to "share the most fascinating and innovative stories from around the world."
Interesting Engineering publishes articles and videos on a variety of topics including:
- Technology: Articles about new technologies, such as artificial intelligence, robotics, and renewable energy.
- Science: Articles about scientific breakthroughs, such as new discoveries in space and medicine.
- Transportation: Articles about new transportation technologies, such as self-driving cars and hyperloops.
Some of the articles that Interesting Engineering published:
- "A Robot That Can Write Code" This article discusses a new robot that can write code. The robot was developed by researchers at the University of California, Berkeley.
- "The World's First 3D-Printed House" This article describes the world's first 3D-printed house. The house was built in Austin, Texas, and it took just 24 hours to print.
- "The Newest Way to Get Around: Hyperloops" This article explains how hyperloops work and how they could revolutionize transportation. Hyperloops are high-speed transportation systems that use magnetic levitation to move pods through tubes.